9/9/11

Early Morning Reflections

Good morning world! Too many things on my mind to sleep so blogger here I come... again. P/s: I'm glad nobody reads these blog posts anymore because this allows me to write freely. :)

Today I am thankful for so many things. I'm thankful that though both my Ah Po (Grandma) and aunt is in Dover Hospice but they are still hanging on. Ah Po has shifted into a single room so that she can pass on without affecting other residents. I pray that she will pass on in peace. I'm proud of her for surviving for so long. In May this year, the doctor expected her to die by month's end but by God's grace, here she is still breathing. Every extra day is a gift from God. Even though it breaks my heart that she believes in another God but I hope that God is merciful. As for my aunt, I pray for her to recover. Though seemingly impossible but she has beaten cancer once, so I pray with all my heart that she will beat it again and bounce back from this brink of death.

I know it's very un-christiany to think this way but I hope that when the world ends, all Gods are revealed to be the same one. It doesn't really matter to me whose God is more real or which religion is more correct, I just don't want my loved ones and myself to burn in hell for eternity. I am a Christian and I have reasons for my faith but sometimes, I just wish that my God is more flexible when it comes to souls...

Changing to a lighter topic before I go into emo mode... Today is Day 2 of being a market researcher/ telephone surveyor for Media Research (part of MediaCorp) Pte Ltd. As like Day 1, it is an interesting job. It does not pay well but it's a really good experience. You'll learn to cope with rejections haha. Majority of the people are polite in rejections but there are some which are downright plain rude. I got scolded for calling at 9.30pm from an Indian lady (do you know how late it is?! do you know what time is it now?! why are you calling me?! ). Sigh. It's only 9.30pm lady, look at the time now, 3.30am and I'm still awake... haha. I'm an oddball.

Alrights, it's time to retire for the night. Got to wake up at 7.30am, in 4hrs' time. Nisha's class at 10am tomorrow. She kills latecomers haha so cannot be late. If late, it's better to NOT come for class. After lecture from 10 to 12pm, I have a 4.5hr break till tutorial starts at 4.30pm so I'll go to the hospice during that time. Mid-autumn celebrations in school after that till 9pm. Long day tomorrow..

Good night/morning to all once again.
LOVES. Peace out.

No comments: